Siemens Sr. Sales Executive Enterprise HVAC Mechanical Services (PUSH) in Juneau, Alaska
Job Family: Sales
Req ID: 315947
Senior Sales Executive – Enterprise Client Solutions Smart Buildings/Mechanical Services
Who designs your future? You do.
Are you passionate about solving some of the world's most pressing challenges? Are you interested in developing your career path within a global technology powerhouse which empowers employee creativity to change, challenge, and influence our business and customer relationships? Are you interested in focusing your sales skills on Enterprise National customers? This is the career for you!
Joinour team! Recognized by Fortune as World’s Most Admired Companies 2020
At Siemens, we live and foster an ownership culture, in which every employee takes personal responsibility for our company's success. We trust and empower our leaders to act as owners, direct their teams, and innovate to succeed. We communicate openly and honestly to learn from our failures and celebrate our successes. We recognize individual and team achievements frequently. We invest in our team members, offering a wide variety of internal and external development opportunities.
· No-cap commission structure allows you to grow your accounts as much as you want…the sky’s the limit!
· Extensive Siemens SmartInfrastructure Service and Product portfolios provide opportunities to expand your customer base to include large National Enterprise clients.
· Fast ramp-up time with our structured mechanical sales development program that provides you with a plan for quickly learning about Siemen’s products, processes, and people.
· Excellent benefits including medical/dental/vision/life, 401K matching program, medical and dependent daycare flexible spending accounts, flexible time off, and vehicle reimbursement program.
· Work life blend and the flexibility to work from home when needed for a better balance to life.
What you will do for Siemens Smart Infrastructure:
Siemens Smart Infrastructure is currently searching for a dynamic Senior Sales Executive for our Enterprise MechanicalServices team. The primary responsibility of the Senior Sales Executive is to grow Siemen’s market share by delivering smart mechanical services that help our customers reduce operating cost, improve uptime, and provide a comfortable and healthy indoor environment. In this position, you will achieve booking and profit goals by developing and implementing plans to grow, develop, and manage Enterprise end-user relationships; capitalize on sales opportunities; and win opportunities independently within our established guidelines.
· Develop a comprehensive understanding of the marketplace, competitor offerings, customers, and decision influencers across the region, segments, and verticals within the Enterprise client. Keep current on mechanical market business and industry trends.
· Develop an Enterprise Client account management plan that focuses on strategic growth. Identify new business opportunities to grow in new markets or adjacent segments and develop “go to market” strategies to drive business.
· Develop and maintain a qualified funnel of opportunities. Achieve new order/booking and profit goals. Deliver on forecasted results consistently.
· Estimate and propose mechanical service agreements and HVAC retrofit projects at an Enterprise level.
· Maintain customer relationships and grow service agreements by proposing additional customer-valued services both regionally and nationally from the comprehensive Siemens portfolio.
· Collaborate with operations and internal teams to deliver excellent customer outcomes.
· Partner with other sales teams to plan, target, and acquire new Enterprise accounts.
· Attend industry-specific networking events; actively participate in professional organizations such as ASHRAE, AEE or USGBC to build a network of contacts and to represent Siemens in the market.
· Work with Enterprise owners to create design-build retrofit projects at a Regional and National level.
· Position Siemens as an industry leader among service providers, leveraging Siemens world-class smart mechanical services as a key differentiator.
· Work jointly with the multiple levels of the Enterprise customer’s organization to understand and document their business goals and success metrics.
· Develop value-based proposals, estimates, specifications, and presentations. Work with operations, finance, legal and other inside and outside resources to obtain the sale.
· Follow through on sold service agreements and projects to ensure satisfactory performance. Ensure a smooth sales-to-operations turnover and monitor project execution. Assist in resolving installation, collections, and other customer satisfaction issues as needed.
· Actively participate in Enterprise Sales meetings, workshops, and seminars to stay knowledgeable on current market, business, and product trends.
· Travel overnight as required for training and business development.
· Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering or related technical degree preferred; candidates with a high school diploma or state-recognized GED along with at least 10 years of HVAC service industry experience will also be considered
· 3+ years of experience in technical sales, business development, or consulting within the HVAC industry or 7+ years of field mechanical service experience with a demonstrated track record of successful sales and client base.
· Knowledge of and strong networking relationships within regional/national building market and preferably at the Enterprise Client level including building owners, maintenance contractors, and mechanical industry subcontractors is strongly desired
· Experience in the life sciences, healthcare, data center, high end commercial office, and government facility vertical markets preferred
· Financial expertise to estimate and sell technical service agreements and retrofit projects effectively and independently
· Account development and strategic sales skills required
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
· Excellent organizational, presentation, and negotiation skills
· Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite
· Proficiency with Salesforce CRM preferred
· Must be 21 years of age and possess a valid driver's license with limited violations
· Qualified applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States
Where permitted byapplicable law, Siemens may require employees to be fully vaccinated againstCOVID-19 based on job requirements, and in accordance with an accommodationbased on legally protected reasons.
· Competitive salary based on qualifications
· Health, dental, and vision plans with options
· Matching 401(k)
· Competitive paid time off plan, holidays, and floating holidays
· Paid parental leave
· Company cell phone and laptop
· Extensive product training and professional career development
· Education and tuition reimbursement programs available
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, domestic partner status, disability, weight, height or AIDS/HIV status, protected veteran or military status, other categories protected by federal, state, or local law, and regardless of whether the qualified applicants are individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here (https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm) .
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here (https://www.dol.gov/sites/dolgov/files/OFCCP/pdf/pay-transp_%20English_formattedESQA508c.pdf) .
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here (https://new.siemens.com/us/en/general/legal/us-internet-privacy-notice-state-rights.html) .