Life at Siemens
Siemens hires Veterans and transitioning Military members with direct and indirect experience into positions, providing training where needed. Performing a job in the military doesn’t mean you have to stay in that role as a civilian. Zach Weinman, a Navy Helicopter Pilot, was hired into sales and is now a Sales Manager. Siemens’ growth culture allows passion and learning to transform your career.
Parrish Patten – Systems Specialist (Building Automation)
Parrish attended a local Community College and earned his AA in Building Automation Systems. If you’re considering an entry level career, watch how Parrish got his foot in the door that led to a growing career!
Employee Resource Groups
While Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) continue to support strong internal social networks, today they’re also helping to transform our business by bolstering a commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion (DEI) that makes us both more innovative and competitive. Our first ERG, the Women’s Impact Network at Siemens (WIN@S), was founded in 2009. Since then, eight more ERGs have formed, and more than 10,000 of our employees interact with at least one ERG:
- Asian Cultural Exchange: Connecting with our employees, customers, and communities by sharing Asian culture. Association for Multicultural Inclusion and Growth at Siemens (AMIG@S): A mutually inclusive employee community, promoting diverse culture, values and history while encouraging interaction between Siemens employees.
- The Black Professional Network at Siemens (BPN@S): Seeking to enrich and galvanize Black employees, focusing on equitable access to career growth and networking.
- Pride: Working for LBGTQ+ community and inclusion, and a resource for allies to continuously learn about the LGBTQ+ community.
- SiemensAbility: Fostering an environment of inclusion, awareness, understanding, and support of the disabled community.
- Siemens GREEN: Promoting sustainability at Siemens by raising awareness and engaging employees.
- Siemens NEXT: Helping early and mid-career professionals make an impact on our business, develop careers and new skills, and create work-place communities.
- The Siemens Veterans Network: Recognizing the service and contributions of our veterans and their families, creating veteran-centered communities in the workplace.
- The Women’s Impact Network at Siemens (WIN@S): Creating a community that fosters women’s careers growth while addressing topics of interest and concern for women at Siemens.
For further information on Diversity, Equity and Inclusion, please visit: Diversity, Equity and Inclusion at Siemens USA
The Fun Side of Siemens
Charities, ERG events, potlucks, car racing, baseball games, and office parties bring together the people we work with on a day-to-day basis and people we have never met before.