Siemens Service Operations Supervisor - Smart Buildings/Automation - Winter Park, FL in Winter Park, Florida
Job Family: Customer Services
Req ID: 334087
Service Operations Supervisor – Smart Buildings/Automation - Winter Park, FL
Who designs your future? You do.
Are you looking for a career where you can showcase your technical aptitude and passion for problem solving to ensure your customers can work in a comfortable, safe, and energy-efficient environment? Then look to Siemens!
Joinour team! Recognized by Fortune as World’s Most Admired Companies 2022
At Siemens, we live and foster an ownership culture, in which every employee takes personal responsibility for our company's success. We trust and empower our leaders to act as owners, direct their teams, and innovate to succeed. We communicate openly and honestly to learn from our failures and celebrate our successes. We recognize individual and team achievements frequently. We invest in our team members, offering a wide variety of internal and external development opportunities.
What you will do for Siemens Smart Infrastructure:
Our Smart Buildings help to create efficient, safe, responsive and responsible environments. Our aim isn’t just about improving buildings; it’s about creating perfect places that improve peoples’ lives. This position leads a team responsible for performing service work for building automation, fire, life safety, and security systems. The right candidate will coordinate specialist and technician activities for all installed projects, technical support programs, and time-and-materials (T&M) work to provide on-time delivery and ensure customer expectations and commitments are met.
· Supervise, train, and mentor the service team; set goals, monitor performance, conduct employee review meetings, and schedule formal training.
· Schedule and assign tasks to the team.
· Drive business growth by enabling and leading a highly effective team. Periodically assist the team with maintenance activities and submittal of required paperwork.
· Identify additional chargeable opportunities, including T&M, system upgrades, and service contract expansions.
· Complete and submit written service orders and reports covering all aspects of each assignment and activity.
· Participate in sales-to-service and projects-to-service turnover process, including final project walkthroughs, service agreement scope reviews, and final information turnover to the inspection team.
· Support contract profitability through cost containment procedures and processes.
· Ensure contract requirements are met and performed to a high standard.
· Develop customer relationships and maintain high levels of customer satisfaction while ensuring effective and timely communications.
· Determine technical labor loading and appropriate balance of talent to ensure proper resource coverage to meet customer needs.
· Champion safety compliance by ensuring employees meet or exceed organization and customer safety requirements. Ensure employees are properly trained on all safety requirements.
· Enforce adherence to organizational processes, tools, and workflow standards.
Experience as a specialist ortechnician; 5+ years preferred
Experience supervising teams preferred
Excellent organizational andinterpersonal skills
Familiarity or experiencewith HVAC, Building Automation and mechanical disciplines
Proficient in Microsoft Office
Familiarity with Bluebeam orequivalent software preferred
Good verbal and written communicationskills in English
Qualified applicants must be legallyauthorized for employment in the United State
Mustbe 21 years of age and possess a valid driver's license with limited violations
Competitivesalary based on qualifications
Health,dental, and vision plans with options
Competitivepaid time off plan, holidays, and floating holidays
Companycell phone and laptop
Extensiveproduct training and professional career development
Educationand tuition reimbursement programs available
Overtime, on-call pay, and companyuniform and vehicle for eligible positions
Where permitted byapplicable law, Siemens may require employees to be fully vaccinated againstCOVID-19 based on job requirements, and in accordance with an accommodationbased on legally protected reasons
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, domestic partner status, disability, weight, height or AIDS/HIV status, protected veteran or military status, other categories protected by federal, state, or local law, and regardless of whether the qualified applicants are individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here (https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm) .
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here (https://www.dol.gov/sites/dolgov/files/OFCCP/pdf/pay-transp_%20English_formattedESQA508c.pdf) .
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here (https://new.siemens.com/us/en/general/legal/us-internet-privacy-notice-state-rights.html) .